Detox, improve cellulite and smooth rough skin. WOW!
Tackle 'orange peel' with our skin smoothing cellulite cream
Help energise and contour for a flatter, firmer looking tummy
Tighten crepey skin - think juicy grape not wrinkly raisin
Lift, firm and reduce sun damage with our best-seller
Nourishing, firming, treatment butter for stronger skin
Achieve your glow goals with this exclusive collection of Mio's bodycare essentials.
Get ready to glow with this fuss-free, two step ritual.
Strengthen and revive your skin with these mini moisturising miracles.
3 firming stars for super firm skin and motivated muscles.
Your on-the-go-fix to freshen up your face and body.
Buff away rough, dull skin and say hello to silky softness
Dissolve away stressy aches and weary woes.
Relax to the max with a 40% saving.
Rapid mood changer to help calm, quieten, de-stress and rebalance.
Tackle 'orange peel' with our skin smoothing cellulite cream.
Lift, firm and reduce sun damage with our best-seller.
Help energise and contour for a flatter firmer looking tummy.
Tighten crepey skin - think juicy grape not wrinkly raisin.
Energise, stimulate and cool your muscles pre + post workout.
Get back your muscle mojo with our intense icy heat rollerball.
Enjoy this powerful, multi-purpose treatment that locks in moisture and alleviates the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Nourishing, firming treatment butter for stronger skin.
Buff away rough, dull skin and say hello to silky softness.
Your skin firming heroes for skin that looks smooth, gorgeously fit and happy
Writer and expert /
Can you spare 15 minutes during your day?
One of the most common complaints for ditching exercise is that we’ve got no time!
We get this!
In between uni or working, organising dinner, doing your life admin and catching up with friends, it’s sometimes hard to find an hour to get in some exercise time!
Well, if you’ve got 15 minutes then you’ve got time to try this quick ab circuit designed to help you strengthen your core and tone up those abs!
1. Sit down on the floor with your knees slightly bent and raised at a 45 degree angle.
2. Lean back slightly, keeping your back straight and then twist your arms to the left, back into the centre and then to the right. Remember to twist from your core,not from your shoulders.
Got abs of steel already? Try raising your legs higher than 45 degrees off the mat so your body is in a V-shape and perform the same exercise. Or grab a medicine ball (or 5 kg weight) in both hands and perform the same exercise.
1. Lie with your back on the floor with your hands by your side and your feet raised to the ceiling at a 90 degree angle.
2. Slowly push your legs up into the air so your hips come off the mat.
3. Lower your hips back onto the mat and release your legs back to a 90 degree angle.
Want to make it harder? Find a bench and grab the end of the bench with your hands. Start with your legs parallel to the bench and then lift up to a 90 degree angle. Follow with your hip lift and release your legs all the way down to the bench.
1. Get into a plank position with your arms directly under your shoulders and your hands flat on your mat.
2. Bring your right leg towards your left elbow (it might not reach that far but as close as you can get) and then release it back to the floor.
3. Then, bring your left leg towards your right elbow and release it back to the floor. Note: Don’t be tempted to move your arms out from under your shoulders as the exercise won’t be as effective!
Want to make it harder? Pick up the pace (but don’t lose your technique)!
1. Lay down on the floor with your back on the mat and slightly lift your shoulders off the mat (don’t just lift your neck).
2. Place your hands in a triangle and put these under your tailbone.
3. Raise your legs up to 90 degrees and keep them straight.
4. Slowly lower your left leg to the floor and then bring it up to 90 degrees. Then slowly lower your right leg to the floor and bring it back up to 90 degrees.
Want to test yourself? When you feel ready, lower both your legs down to the floor together and raise them both back up to 90 degrees. Remember to keep your core engaged so you don’t train your back!
1. Lay down on the floor with your back on the mat and put your hands behind your head to support your neck.
2. Raise your legs to 45 degrees and then bend them at the knees so your calves are parallel to the floor.
3. Bring your left elbow to meet your right knee. Release your right leg straight out so it hovers above the floor (this counts as 1 rep)
4. Bring your right elbow to meet your left knee. Release your left leg straight out so it hovers above the floor (this counts as 1 rep)
Want to test your abs? Lift your chest higher up so you are really keeping your ab muscles engaged the whole time.
Insta: @mioskincare //Twitter: mioskincare// Facebook: mio skincare
2017-09-29 09:21:50 •
By Emily Flinders
We've all experienced muscle soreness after a workout, so read our post to find out how to soothe and ease aching muscles.
2016-07-25 08:07:49 •
You might have seen that mio family has recently grown and we've launched our new Workout Wonder Ball which we're all very excited about!
2016-07-05 12:07:30 •
HIIT versus LISS is the great and ongoing cardio debate in the fitness industry. Which is better? Find out which one works for you.
2016-07-01 14:14:00 •