How to use
Apply a thin layer over each stretch mark (like finger painting). Apply three times a day for 12 weeks for maximum benefits. We suggest you take a 'before' and 'after' picture so that you can really appreciate the change.
How it works
Now ladies, let’s have a reality check here. This is not a one night stand that will change your skin forever in one application. We are not going to over promise anything to you because, as women, we know how disappointing that is.
Stretch marks are very deep tears beneath the surface of your skin. However, you can reduce their appearance considerably and our Goodbye Stretch Marks has been created to offer you the maximum repair results in a cream.
Safe during pregnancy or whilst breast-feeding… or any other point in your life. If breastfeeding, please avoid the nipple area.
A word about our new and improved Goodbye Stretch Marks stretch mark minimiser…
If you loved Goodbye Stretch Marks in the past, you will love our NEW and IMPROVED formula even more.
What’s the same
- All the powerful stretch mark minimising benefits as our original formula
- We’ve made all our Mama Mio formulas even cleaner and safer, with our evolved No Nasties policy. Goodbye Stretch Marks is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs and pthalates. If skincare safety is your concern, you are in safe hands with Mama Mio. Click here for our full clean skincare ingredients policy.
- New ingredient alert – Seppicalm TM boosts the lightening benefits of Goodbye Stretch Marks to help fade marks even more effectively.
The 5 best stretch mark minimising actives in this powerful formula:
- Registril TM is a combination of two highly effective peptides to help reduce stretch marks’ visibility and texture.
- Matrixyl 3000 TM is a powerful peptide that helps increase collagen production. Peptides work by tricking your fibroblast cells (the cells responsible for making collagen and elastin) into believing they are damaged so they need to increase production of collagen and elastin.
- Emblica is a powerful ayurvedic fruit extract to even out natural skin tone - whatever your skin type or colour; Nature at its very best.
- Seppicalm TM Plant derived, a new generation skin lightening active; dual action to ease both inflammatory pigmentation and basal (deep level) pigmentation.
- Algisium-C TM is a brown algae extract very rich in silica which is brilliant in assisting healing, smoothing and improving the appearance of stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil Packed with amazing moisturising Omegas 3, 6 and 9 giving soothing anti-itch benefits.
And finally, here is the full monty ingredients list with extra info for the non-scientists amongst us:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane
- Methylsilanol Mannuroate
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Ascobic Acid
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Lactate
- Lactic Acid
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Sodium Palmitoyl Proline
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract,Parfum
- Evernia Furfuracea Extract
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Phaseolus Lunatus Seed Extract
Pregnancy is a time of wonder but also a lot of questions. Relax, you are in the best possible hands with Mama Mio. We are the pregnancy experts, with a wealth of know how to help you through the nine month stretch. From stretch mark prevention to helping you get your pre-babe body back, here is everything you need to know...
visit our expert advice page to see more fit skin tips