How to use
Try using on shower damp skin, to help seal in extra moisture. Once a day is plenty – this super strength formula will give you 24-hour hydration. To reap maximum benefits, use deep, upward strokes toward the heart. This massage-like action boosts circulation, improves lymphatic drainage and gives your skin more oxygen and nutrients.
How it works
We understand… you want intense deep moisture and you want it now. But you also want to know that you are investing in your skin, giving it everything it needs to cope with the challenges of life – now and in the future. Rest assured, this is the best treatment butter you could ever bank on because it gives you way more than hydration alone. Fabulously rich, gorgeously fragrant, delivering extreme Omega moisture with free-radical fighting antioxidants and vitality boosting vitamins to give you strong, smooth, firm, fit skin with a healthy 24 hour gorgeous glow. Skin that can cope easily with life’s ups and downs. Skin that looks... well, how shall we say it... future proof.
What’s the difference between all of the Moisturising Miracles? Each of them will give you incredible moisture and strengthen the inner structure of your skin so it can cope with life’s challenges. Simply choose the texture you prefer:
The A-Cream – a light but rich cream, perfect for those who prefer a lighter texture
Future Proof – a thick, heavy duty treatment butter for super dry skin, perfect for those looking for an amazing body butter (heavier than a cream)
The Activist – a fast-absorbing oil. 100% moisture, sinks in super-quick and won’t stain your clothes, perfect for oil-lovers or those looking to try a new texture.
For even more intense moisturising, layer the Miracles - try The Activist first, followed by either Future Proof or The A Cream.
We’ve made all of our Mio formulas even cleaner with our evolved No Nasties policy. Future Proof is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. Click here for our full No Nasties ingredients policy.
Amazing ingredients (with lots of organics) at maximum levels to give you super firming, mega-moisturising and future-proofing benefits
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Olive Fruit Oil Ideal for sensitive skin, soothes and protects, very healing, gives wonderful Omega-rich moisture.
- Organic Argan Kernel Oil Rich in proteins and powerful antioxidants to nourish, moisturise and improve inner strength and elasticity giving skin bounce. High in Omega 9 and 6.
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) Extract helps redensify skin, increasing skin thickness with smoother brighter tone and texture. Helps skin’s natural defence, reducing inflammation, puffiness.
- Blueberry (Vaccinium Corymbosum) Seed Oil A true skin superfood, one of Nature's most powerful sources of antioxidants and rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6) to help repair stressed skin. Powerful regenerative benefits to boost elasticity and smoothness.
- Hyaluronic Acid Most powerful humectant known to man, plumps up skin, giving bounce and deep moisture.
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Seed Oil helps prevent sun damage, its tiny molecular structure means it can penetrate deeply, improving regeneration, increasing collagen production and protection.
- Organic Coconut Oil Soothing and healing, mega-rich with Lauric Acid - powerful Omega that helps skin’s natural immune system.
- Organic Shea Butter The most potent, elasticity building healing butter provides a protective barrier to lock in moisture.
- Oakmoss Lichen (Evernia Furfuracea) Extract Fast restorative benefits to keep skin in strong condition, super soothing and moisturising.
And finally, here is the full monty ingredients list with extra info for the non-scientists amongst us:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
Punica Granatum Seed Oil
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Vaccinium Corymbosum Seed Oil
Cocos Nucifera Oil
Evernia Furfuracea Extract
Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
So what’s dry skin all about? Can you really fix it for good? How can you increase the strength and elasticity and bounce of your skin from both the INSIDE and the OUTSIDE? What foods are moisture-giving? Should you exfoliate your skin if it is dry? For all this and more …
visit our expert advice page to see more fit skin tips